News and Events
Bookmaking with Amy Burns, Fri. 3/14, 2pm
Amy Burns makes beautiful handmade books. Come learn about the process and art of bookmaking in this workshop, part of our Living and Learning Series on the second Friday of each month in winter.
Confused about health insurance?
Aldrich has Vermont Health Connect Navigators available to help you get signed up right. Come to the library for
one-on-one expert help.
Every Tuesday evening and by appointment - call 476-7550.
Technology at Aldrich
Did you know that Aldrich has...
- Flip Cams that you can check out to make your own movies
- Kindles for check out preloaded with hundreds of titles
- e-books and audiobooks you can download right to your phone or tablet
- An iMac with all the software you need to edit photos, design websites, and more
- An Internet Intern available by appointment if you need help learning to use a computer