There are two public meeting spaces in the library available for groups to reserve: the Conference Room (seats up to 12, includes conference equipment) and the Milne Room (seats up to 120 with full A/V equipment).
The Aldrich Public Library makes available to the community the use of the Milne Community Room and the Library Conference Room under the following conditions:
- Application for use of the Milne Community Room and/or Library Conference Room must be made to the Library Director in writing, using the prepared application form.
- Availability of the room shall be determined by consulting the Community Room Calendar kept at the library’s main circulation desk.
- Events held in the Milne Room must be open to the public and free of charge.
- The fee for commercial organizations using the Milne Community Room shall be $50, payable upon submission of the application form.
- Use of the Milne Community Room shall be free to non-commercial community groups, provided the room is left neat and clean.
- In the case of non-commercial groups, a monetary donation to the library appreciated.
- At the conclusion of the event, the chairs and tables must be put away, kitchenette left clean, floor vacuumed, lights turned off, and trash removed. Restrooms must also be left tidy.
- Failure to leave the space completely clean and neat will prohibit further use by the individual and/or group responsible.
- The use of alcohol and tobacco is not permitted.
- Use of the Library’s Meeting Rooms does not constitute endorsement by the Aldrich Public Library Board of Trustees or Staff.
- Visitors should use the city lots behind the Cornerstone or street parking. The library lots are reserved for library staff and patrons.