Job Hunt Helper
Wednesdays 3 - 6pm and Fridays 1 - 4pm, Barre’s Job Hunt Helper is available to help! These services are made possible through funding from the J. Warren and Lois McClure Foundation and federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Drop in or call 476-7550 for an appointment. They can help you:
- Find employment opportunities in your area.
- Write a resume and cover letter.
- Apply for jobs online.
- Assess your skills and interests.
- Use the internet to explore career options.
- Learn about education and training programs.
- Learn computer literacy and set up an email account.
Have you taken advantage of the Job Hunt Helper service? Please fill out this survey.
Access Learning Express Library to explore career paths, practice for tests, and build skills. Our Job Hunt Helper can help you get started.